Ample Admin - The Ultimate Dashboard Template

16 Comments

Bart M. 1 week ago

Hi,

I'm building one application (one code base so one project), this application will have multiple instances running. Each client will have his/hers separate instance running on our server. Is a single License enough to cover this?

Thanks in advance,
Bart

ivansilva 3 months ago

Hello,

This template works well for creating PHP apps with standard MVC + HTML5, CSS3 + Bootstrap3 + JS or Jquery. Is it easy to implement the backend in PHP?

basiltap 4 months ago Purchased

Hello!
I have integrated the Ample-Admin theme with Angular 2, and it is awesome!
But I have some problems with collapsed menus when there is a (click) event or a routerLink.
Can you give me some ideas to fix these problems?

Thanks!

MrDablio 7 months ago Purchased

Hello! I just bought 01 license Ample Admin but It is not working very well. The side menu is not up/down when mouse over. There are a lot of icons hidden and I can access them. Even when up/down the page side bar.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

MrDablio 7 months ago Purchased

Sorry, my mistake. It worked!

MrDablio 8 months ago Purchased

Hello Mr. Abdullah!

Ow! Nice dash! So, I'd like to know what is the difference between single, multiple and extended license. What is my point? I only have 01 project / 01 domain (CMMS - Maintenance system) but it will be used for more them 01 client (multi user). Can I purchase the single license only for this case? I already saw the demo and I'm sure that It worth to buy.

Again, congratulations for your work!

Best regards,

Walisson Oliveira (Mr. W)
www.walissonoliveira.com.br

WrapPixel 8 months ago Author

Hello,

Single Use allow you to use for 1 project, thats right, but if you are making a SaaS app or product for which you are going to charge end users, like you made and project and you are allowing other clients to use it and charging them to use it, you would need extended license.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
Sunil

MrDablio 7 months ago Purchased

Thanks for the answer!

I'll purchase (firstly) only 01 single license because I need to start to make my web system (PHP7 based). This (my system) will be total online and 100% free (access and use it). I will not sell it or make copies at all , neither share your code nor make it visible. Only one After I to launch my project, we can talk again about a appropriate license. Don't worry because I'll show the link address and I can give you one user access to monitor the traffic. So, have we a deal? Can I moving on for 01 single license first? Have a nice week!

CarlosGroot 8 months ago Purchased

Hello, this template is not working in a better way with Internet Explorer or Edge, I would like to know if exists any upgrade in the DLL to avoid this issues? Thanks, but the template is awesome in Google Chrome is run perfectly.

MrDablio 8 months ago Purchased

Hey CarlosGroot! How are you man? So, I used it with Edge here and It worked very well : )

folivei 8 months ago Purchased

Two questions:
1) It mentioned in buy page that there is a register page, but I could not find it in demo. Could you please send me the link?
2) Is this an extension of admin lte or a differente template.
Regards,

WrapPixel 8 months ago Author

Hey here are answers.

1) Yes we have registration pages - https://wrappixel.com/ampleadmin/ampleadmin-html/ampleadmin-minimal/register.html it comes under sample pages > authentication pages
2) Well its individual template, not extension of admin lte.

Thanks, Sunil

CarlosGroot 9 months ago Purchased

Could I use this template for intranet apps?

WrapPixel 8 months ago Author

Hey yes, you can. Thanks

Arya Reza 9 months ago Purchased

Hi..
i just buy this template. can someone help me how to use it on Visual Studio 2015??
thanks in advance

WrapPixel 9 months ago Author

Hey, this is static html template, you need to make it functional, and you may be able to find online as tutorial about how to convert html files in visual studio etc. Thanks

Arya Reza 9 months ago Purchased

Thanks for the information.

Arya Reza 9 months ago Purchased

Hi. need help pls.
where can i find scss file?
its said "Left Sidebar - style you can find in sidebar.scss" but i seems can find that sidebar.scss

Felipe Teles 10 months ago

Single Aplication, I can to use only once?

WrapPixel 10 months ago Author

Hello, Yes, it allows you to use for 1 project.

Post New Comment

Please register or sign in to comment.

You must register or login first to buy this template.

Select License Details

For your security, your credit card information never touches our servers. It's handled completely by PayPal using an encrypted TLS connection.
Item Details
  • IE11
  • Latest Edge
  • Latest Chrome
  • Latest Safari
  • Latest FireFox
  • Latest Opera
Tags admin themes, less, premium admin, web app kit
Exclusivity Non-exclusive to AS Marketplace
Sales

378

Theme Author

WrapPixel

Signed up on Mar 10, 2017

We are transferring you to PayPal to complete your payment

Please Wait